16 Aralık 2008 Salı

An unforgettable dream

I have an unforgettable dream.When i was a child ,i was afraid of gypsies,and beggars.This day i saw a gypsy and a beggar in our city.I was scared.When nigt came,and i went to my bed,i was only thinking them,and couldn't sleep.Sometimes later i slept,and i saw a dream of a gypsy.She came to me ,and kidnapped me.I was only crying when i woke up.Then i called my mother ,and she came to
me ,and relaxed me.It was very bad for me,and i
couldn't go out for days.

3 yorum:

cdenizhande dedi ki...

I can understand you,my friend;)Because I was afraid of some unreal creatures and I used to see them in my dreams:DThey were my friends or my neighbors in my dreams:D

Aycan dedi ki...

Ohhh!my dear friend you are very right to scare these things.In the mittle of the night waking up with this horrible dream must be so terrible. Last nigt I saw a very very horrible dream and ask for help in my dream but noone helps me, I needed somebody but there is nobody near me. You are lucky that your mother was near you:)))

nesrinatak dedi ki...

maybe we are so inflicted with such things. when i see sth in my dream,if i stay under the influence of it, it becomes true.